Friday, February 5, 2010

Raw Fish

Chat with denise carroll

show details 2:37 PM (11 minutes ago)


2:34 PM me: denise
i'm going to give you one last chance
to come back to me

2:35 PM i'm eating ceviche de pescado

2:36 PM and it made me realize
that we should never have split up
problem is
i've got my eye on this girl that rents motorcycles in progreso
so there's a bit of a time constraint
call it a deadline

2:37 PM long story short
it's about 240 pm now central time
let me know by 247 pm mountain time
otherwise, I have to go with plan B

2:38 PM oh, and if it helps you make your decision either way

2:39 PM i spilled salsa and guacamole all over the front of my white Tee

Reply Forward  Reply by chat to denise
 

5 comments:

Wiley Burch said...

Who?

Wiley Burch said...

Who?

Unknown said...

Who Dat?

Unknown said...

waa foo????

Anonymous said...

I am totally not threatened or made uncomfortable by this specific installment. Ay Dios mio indeed, Thomas.